Valencia College is seeking an Organizational Development Human Resources Navigator to join our inclusive, enthusiastic, and dedicated team.
At Valencia College we aren’t interested in filling positions. We are passionate about fueling inspiration. We are looking for individuals that want more than just a job – to actually make a difference. If you are one of those people, apply now.
In this position you will report to the Assistant Vice President of Talent Acquisition and Total Rewards to support the development, implementation and delivery of programs, procedures, and guidelines in various Organizational Development Human Resource functional areas, in support of the College, Campus, and Organizational Department Human Resources goals.
* Maintains project plans and milestones for Talent Acquisition, Total Rewards, Payroll, Compensation and Records to enable team and other navigators to ensure consistent, accurate, and timely responses to supervisors and employees.
* Facilitates internal communications of Talent Acquisition, Total Rewards, Payroll, Compensation and Records to enable team and other navigators ensure consistent, accurate, and timely responses to supervisors and employees.
* Answers the common Organizational Development Human Resources phone line and provides web-based chat support and responds to inquiries as it relates to Talent Acquisition, Total Rewards, Payroll, Compensation and Records. Coordinates with other navigators to ensure consistent, accurate, and timely responses to employee and applicant inquiries.
* Collaborates with hiring managers and coordinates staffing activities for the College, including advertising, recruitment, selection, hiring, and related training.
* Educates employees and supervisors in total rewards offerings to enhance the value of working at Valencia for employment candidates and current employees.
* Protects the interests of employees and the company in accordance with company Human Resources policies and governmental laws and regulations.
To be successful in this role:
* Associate’s degree in Human Resources or equivalent (Required).
* Minimum 5 years‘ experience in human resources, finance or business (Required).
* Specialized training in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organizational development, employee relations, safety, training, employee records management, conference/event planning, and dispute resolution.
Valencia’s Total Rewards package, features:
* Free medical and dental benefits
* Generous paid time off – vacation leave, sick leave, personal days, spring break, winter break, other holidays
* Florida retirement membership
* YMCA membership benefits
* Educational and professional development opportunities for you and your dependents
Location: District Office – 32835
Salary: $34,296 – $44,584 per year
Closing Date: May 31, 2017 7PM EST
To apply with your resume and other related documents, click the orange „apply now“ button. All documents must be uploaded at the time of application. This could include: resume, cover letter, all letters of reference, or any other applicable documents related to this position.
If you choose to apply with LinkedIn, click on the blue „Apply with LinkedIn“ button. Please note that committee members will not be able to see your LinkedIn details if your settings are adjusted to private.
Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran