Who We Are and What We Are All About:
Help build a cleaner, safer and more connected world through a career with Rogers Corporation.
At Rogers, our innovative materials technologies enable breakthroughs in clean technology, internet connectivity, mass transit and more — but its our people that set us apart.
Integrity and respect are at the heart of how we work. We excel at building enduring relationships that foster trust with our colleagues and business partners.
We work creatively and cross-functionally a rewarding work environment. For a brighter tomorrow, explore Rogers today across the globe to deliver unique solutions to our customers in the United States, Europe and Asia.
Rogers Corporation is seeking an experienced Technical Support Engineer to support the technical aspects of growing business within the automotive e-Mobility market for Rogers Power Electronics Solutions (PES) division.
* Provide first line technical support for ROLINX^® and curamik^® products and solutions, supporting targeted customers during customer program prototyping and production ramp-up
* Take ownership of technical issues, and work with our design engineers to resolve more advanced issues
* In collaboration with Americas PES sales team, support customer Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) and production technical and quality concerns
* Ability to clearly and concisely document troubleshooting and problem resolution steps
* Monitor, analyze, and report on competitive activities
* Participate in providing training to customers and co-workers as required
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Required Education and Experience:
* BS Engineering/Science with 3 to 5 years minimum of direct field application experience in the automotive market; preferably vehicle electrification
* Proven ability to assist/support sales efforts to win new program opportunities and manage technical and quality issues on existing and new programs
* Demonstrated ability to work remotely and effectively network with and influence global colleagues
Desired location for this position is Northern or Southern California, Nevada or Arizona. Relocation packages are not available for this position.
* Technical experience in power electronics
* Expertise with injection molding and over-molding of busbars
Ability to travel up to 40-45%, primarily domestically also internationally as needed
Rogers Corporation provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.
How You Can Apply for this Position:
Visit us at: http://www.rogerscorp.com/careers to apply!
With an outstanding work environment, vast developmental opportunities, and a top- notch benefit package, it is no wonder a large majority of our employees have been with us longer than 10 years.
Come join a winning team!
In addition to a competitive salary package, we offer:
* Comprehensive health plans that include medical, dental, vision, and access to complementary and alternative medicine coverage
* Wellness program, including fitness membership reimbursements
* 401(k) with company match
* Participation in discretionary bonus plan
* Employee stock ownership plan
* Generous vacation plan
* Life Insurance
* Strong work/family and employee assistance programs
* Tuition reimbursement program
* Employee discount program
* Excellent training and development opportunities
* Rogers Employees Federal Credit Union
About Rogers Corporation:
Rogers Corporation (NYSE:ROG) is a global leader in engineered materials to power, protect and connect our world.
With more than 180 years of materials science and engineering experience, Rogers delivers high performance solutions that enable clean energy, internet connectivity, and safety and protection applications, as well as other technologies where reliability is critical.
Rogers delivers Power Electronics Solutions for energy-efficient motor drives, vehicle electrification and alternative energy; Elastomeric Materials Solutions for sealing, vibration management, and impact protection in mobile devices, transportation interiors, industrial equipment and performance apparel; and Advanced Connectivity Solutions for wireless infrastructure, automotive safety and radar systems.
Headquartered in Connecticut (USA), Rogers operates manufacturing facilities in the United States, China, Germany, Belgium, Hungary, and South Korea, with joint ventures and sales offices worldwide.
For more information, visit http://www.rogerscorp.com.