Hiller Plumbing, Heating, Cooling and Electrical was recently named the fifth fastest-growing private company in Middle Tennessee and is expanding our teams, products, services and infrastructure to optimize the customer experience.
The role of an Electrical Service Technician is to deliver exceptional electrical service maintenance on residential systems to ensure all work is performed correctly and is reflective of Hillers values.
* Perform a thorough and accurate electrical inspection including Health and Safety Checklist and communicate findings to the customer in a written option sheet.
* Provide electrical service and/or repair to customer units as needed.
* Coordinate with utility service providers (NES, MTEMC, CEMC, etc) and local code officials to ensure proper guidelines are established.
* Transport materials and tools to the job site and provide proper accounting of assigned tools.
* Keep truck clean, stocked and accurately inventoried.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* A minimum of four years of experience preferred but not required in installation, maintenance, troubleshooting and correcting diverse electrical service issues.
* Must be able to use a computer tablet, smart phone and read a map or follow GPS.
* TN State Electrical License preferred (required in KY).
* A High School diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
* A valid driver’s license, and approved to drive by Company’s insurance carrier.
* Willing to work hours outside of normal work schedule and on call schedule
* Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
* Long & Short Term Disability
* Company paid $25,000 Life Insurance Policy
* Spouse and dependent Life Insurance Policies
* 401k matching
* Flex Spending Accounts – Medical and Dependent Care
* Alfac Plans
* Company paid vacation/holidays
* Direct Deposit
* Weekly paychecks
Everyone is required to submit to a pre-employment background check, MVR check and drug screen prior to job offer.
Hiller is an EEOC company.