First Quality Enterprises, Inc. (FQE), founded in 1988, is a global multi-billion dollar privately held company with nearly 5,000 employees.
FQEs corporate offices are located in Great Neck, New York, with manufacturing facilities and offices in Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Georgia, Canada, and China.
FQE is a diversified family of companies manufacturing consumer products ranging from Absorbent Hygiene (adult incontinence, feminine care, and baby care), Tissue (bath and towel), and Industrial (non-woven fabrics, print and packaging materials, thermoformed plastics), and Purified Bottled Water, serving institutional and retail markets throughout the world.
FQE focuses on private label and branded product lines.
Our core business philosophy is built on a proud culture driven by safety and quality, respect, humility, integrity, customer focus, and teamwork.
With leading edge manufacturing technologies and processes and visionary leadership, FQE is positioned to continue significant growth in the coming years.
We are seeking an experienced Business to Business Healthcare Sales Representative for the Western United States for our First Quality Products company.
Primary responsibilities include:
* Enthusiastic representation of First Quality Product to potential clients.
* Travel to client locations.
* Solicitation of targeted Long Term Care prospects through face to face contact within a territory (B2B cold calling).
* Support and implement program initiative for targeted solicitation of NEW prospects.
* Familiar with Standard concepts, practices and procedures within the market place.
* Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
* Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
* Responds promptly to customers needs and solicits customer feedback to improve customer service.
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
* Bachelors degree or related experience, required.
* Sales experience in the healthcare field preferred.
* 2 years selling experience preferred.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Excellent sales oriented computer and Blackberry skills.
* The ability to travel extensively and work independently is a MUST.
* Reliable transportation is a MUST.
Excellent compensation and benefits, which are effective the first day of employment!