XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world’s most successful companies, including Boeing, Home Depot, Ikea, L’Oréal and many others. We’re growing worldwide. And we’re constantly looking for talented individuals at all levels who can deliver the caliber of service our customers require. If you’re ready to give us your best, let’s talk. We’d like to invest in you. (NYSE: XPO)
Assist with the design of the global finance organizational structure with a focus in North America.
Manage a project based on evaluating opportunities to drive efficiency and simplification through shared-service centers and centers of excellence, both domestically and internationally.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Build detailed cost benefit analysis with projected annual run rate savings.
* Work with process owners to understand and document current-state conditions and identify future-state shared-services and center of excellence opportunities.
* Assist with the transition to shared services, collaborating with IT, operating, procurement, and finance teams.
* Research best practices.
Lead assigned projects in support of increased performance and cost reduction in the areas of order-to-cash, procure-to-pay, and account to record.
Support restructuring and sanctioned changes, as necessary.
* Ensure that sufficient documentation exists for procedures and processes, when necessary.
* Design and manage metrics to evaluate the success of system-simplification initiatives.
* Monitor and contribute to the organizations competitive edge by developing and executing best-in-class strategies.
* Perform analysis of Finance related IT systems to determine best fit for the organization.
* Understand implications of working with global operations including statutory requirements and labor laws
* Ability to work with multiple Business Units and Business Professionals representing unique requirements
* Minimum Required Education: Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) in Finance or Accounting
* Minimum Required Experience:
6+ years of related experience
CERTIFICATES AND LICENSES:
* Certified Public Accountant (CPA) preferred
* Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) preferred
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.