Intelligrated is searching for a talented Technical Illustrator to work out of our Mason, OH Headquarter location. Currently, Intelligrated is one of the fastest growing companies in Ohio and has expansionary plans for the future. This role serves as contact person for Technical Communications hardware illustrations and 3D models. Works independently in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities. Performs a variety of tasks:
– Meets with Technical Writers and Engineers to gain a better understanding of the product.
– Uses software applications to create and update illustrations.
– Produces photographs of equipment for inclusion in hardware documentation.
– Converts mechanical and electrical drawings to PDF format on an as needed basis.
– Creates exploded views of products and sub-assemblies from parts lists.
– Maintains repository of completed illustrations, photos, and all native files.
– Tracks projects independently and raises issues as appropriate to ensure on-time delivery of illustrations.
– May assist in training other associates.
3 plus years experience producing technical illustrations.
Strong working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Acrobat.
Familiarity with SOLIDWORKS.
Ability to work across teams and with a variety of departments.
Excellent drawing skills with an eye for detail and design.
Precise, accurate, and clear presentation skills.
Familiarity with SOLIDWORKS Composer is a plus.
An understanding of Technical Communications is a plus.