Location: Sandy Springs, GA
Category: Transportation & Material Moving
D rivers average 1,800 to 2,200 miles per week and average 5 deliveries each week. Drivers are GUARANTEED to be HOME EVERYWEEKEND. For 40 hrs
CDL A Endorsement Requirements: No Endorsements Needed
Schedule/Shift: Regional drivers generally begin their work week on Sunday of each week and will generally back home Friday evening or sat morning.
Equipm e nt: Regional drivers will be assigned sleeper units to drive. If a driver lives within 50 miles of the terminal, they are required to park the tractor at the terminal on the weekends.
All OTR tractors have QUALCOMM communication.
Transmission: New OTR units have Ultra shift (No clutch pedal) and are automatic. Each auto transmission is a ten speed.
Horse Power: 2006 and older = …… and newer = 415
Engine Type: Mack 2010 . New Internationals Maxforce 13 /450 hp
Sleeper: 70 Mid-rise- 64 person can stand up without touching the ceiling. Can have a refrigerator, TV, VCR and a small closet, includes a small workstation.
Wages/Pay: Driver pay averages $35,000 to $45,000 average per year.
Positions fill up fast and are open and closed daily so APPLY NOW
HOW TO APPLY: Call Dan at …… for application by phone ,(Recommended as openings are limited.) send resume to Dan(at)edpcareers.net apply online at http://localtruckdrivingjob s on line.com/machform/view.ph p?id=14751
GENERAL APPLICANT REQUIREMENTS
1. Be at least 21 years old or older. (391.11 b 1)
2.Read & speak the English language sufficiently to converse
w/general public, understand safety signs & signals and respond to
official inquiries & make entries on reports/records (391.11 b 2)
3. Must have valid CDL license
4. Cannot currently hold an Occupational or Restricted license
5. Has the legal right to live and work in the U.S. or Canada
6. Passes training/orientation requirements (*including a road test-391.11)
7. PSP scores will be obtained by every hire and patterns of violations will be reviewed.
8. Must have graduated from an accredited truck driving school or have 6 months experience.
9. Must meet the minimum requirements of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations (FMCSR).
HOW TO APPLY: Call Dan at …… for application by phone ,(Recommended as openings are limited.) send resume to Dan(at)edpcareers.net apply online at http://localtruckdrivingjo b s on line.com/machform/view.ph p?id=14751