Calling all strong people leaders! Are you an experienced field manager? Do you have experience leading market development reps and have the ability to inspire your team to meet and exceed client goals? BDSmktg is on the search for exceptionally adept leaders to join our team.
As the Regional
Manager you will act as a liaison between the account team and the field, and will manage all aspects of the field including: driving performance against KPIs; advocating for the brand and providing coaching, mentoring and leadership to your team; and stay up to date on the most current technology and brand initiatives to communicate to your team and consumers.
We work hard, so we can play hard. There is no I on our team. We care about people, building relationships, growth, excellence and results.
What Youll Need:
* High school diploma or equivalent required; College degree preferred
* 5-7 years of retail management, field management, or territory management; Previous experience in a field sales/retail environment preferred
* Consumer Electronics experience is a must; Wireless and/or Digital Imaging product knowledge is preferred
* Great attention to detail with a professional demeanor
* Ability to manage a team remotely
* Strong interpersonal communication skills both written and verbal
* Detail oriented; possess time management and organizational skills
* Ability to build relationships and demonstrate solid customer service skills
* Must possess strong self-confidence and the ability to build personal credibility
* Compelling presentation and influencing skills
* Ability to be flexible and adapt quickly
* Ability to travel within a designated market 50% of the time
* Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook
* Windows based PC access
A Day in the Life:
* Management: Manage performance of a team which will include in-store visitation, performance evaluation, side by side selling, career plan development, and other staff assessments as needed. Facilitate weekly conference calls with team and communicate with Client Service Director on a regular basis. Provide leadership, guidance and motivation to direct reports in order to develop skill sets based on their career goals and overall program goals. Provide program direction and development; manage program KPIs and provide prompt creation and communication of all reports. Complete all administrative duties and other tasks requested by manager
* Client Relations: Communicate with client as needed to understand strategic direction and enable the account team to create added value programs that achieve client goals and objectives.
Provide strategic client solutions in conjunction with the Client Service Director; evaluate program results, impact change and turnkey all aspects of an account. Display a professional demeanor while representing BDS to the client.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to:
* Regularly sit, grasp, talk and/or hear
* Occasionally walk and/or stand
* Occasionally carrying and lifting office supplies up to 10 lbs
* Continuous hand/eye coordination and fine manipulation
What to Expect in the Recruitment Process:
* Apply online for this opportunity to be considered
* Participate in a phone interview with a recruiter
* If qualified, you will be moved along in the process and interview with a hiring manager
* If hired, passing background check, motor vehicle review, and drug screen is required
BDS Marketing, LLC. (BDS) is an equal opportunity employer in every aspect of employment, including but not limited to; selection, training, development and promotion of the most qualified candidates and employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by state or local law. BDS is committed to equal employment opportunity in all other privileges, terms and conditions of employment that may not be covered in this statement. BDS is an at-will employer.
BDSmktg is your trusted retail marketing partner. With over 30 years of experience guiding customers through the buying journey, we are experts at powering sales for the worlds top brands. BDS offers our clients three fully integrated core solutions that drive brand demand and sell-through: Brand Advocacy, Retail Readiness, and Retail Environments. We craft custom solutions from our suite of 18 services, and our specialized teams ensure your brand is ready for each new selling season. Founded in 1984, BDS Marketing, Inc. is headquartered in Irvine, Calif. with a regional office in Heath, Ohio. For more information, visit