* Managing the instructors, educational activities of the department and all classes.
* Adherence to applicable accreditation commission standards or agency regulations and the school policies and procedures.
* Monitor student progress, conduct student orientations, and advise students throughout the program.
* Coordinator with the Graduate Services Director all information pertaining to the externship placement of students, job earnings, potential candidates and any placement updates.
* Assist with on-going review and development of curricula in the department and make suggestions per policy.
* Masters degree preferred.
* Must be a clinical laboratory scientist/medical technologist who holds nationally recognized generalist certification.
* 4 years clinical experience required.
* Management and instruction experience required.
* Experience in current accreditation and certification procedures.
* Experience in instructional and curriculum design required.
* Experience in student evaluation and outcomes assessment required.