Belimo is a global leader in the development, production and marketing of actuator solutions for controlling heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems.
Actuators, control valves and sensors make up the company’s core business.
The Order Entry Representative is responsible for completing the order fulfilment process.
The objectives of this position are fully integrated to the objectives of the Companys Mission and Values.
It is the responsibility of all employees to perform their duties in accordance with Company Policy.
COMPANY’S MISSION AND VALUES
The objectives of this position are fully integrated to the objectives of the Companys Mission and Values. It is the responsibility of all employees to perform their duties in accordance with Company Policy.
The Order Entry Representative is part of the Customer Service Team and reports to the
Customer Support Manager.
This position b full responsibility for all agreed upon goals and objectives.
* Same day data entry of customer purchase orders into the ERP system.
Order receipt can come in the form of e-mail, fax, or phone.
* Provide same day order confirmations and clarify order discrepancies.
* Order entry contact between customers, customer service, technical support, and product management.
* Support order status requests, limited processing of return material authorizations, credits/debits, and answering customer questions.
* Process expedite requests (red orders or overnight shipments).
* Monitor and execute on information contained in public communication mailboxes (e.g. eCommerce and orders mailbox).
* High School Diploma.
* At least 1 year of experience in fast paced order entry environment is preferred.
* A background in supporting manufacturing processes a plus.
* Ability to interpret complex business documents including customer purchase orders.
* Ability to professionally communicate with customers both verbally and in writing.
* Proficient use of personal computer, fax machine, and other supporting business equipment is a must.
* Proficient typing skills with high level of accuracy.
* High comfort level on use of the Microsoft Suite of products (Outlook, Word, and Excel).
* Experience with Microsoft Lync a plus.
* High degree of time management and organization required.
* Must have excellent interpersonal skills and maintain both a proactive and positive attitude.
* This is a desk-intensive position with scheduled breaks.
Required hours are 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM Monday through Friday.
Scheduled overtime may be required.
Cultural Fit – Customer Focused
Cultural Fit – Fosters Teamwork
Cultural Fit – Credibility
Technical Ability – Technical Aptitude
Creativity/Problem Solving – Problem Solving Approach
Communication/Interpersonal – Listening and Interactive Skills
Belimo is an Equal Opportunity Employer.